Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp will be in Chicago on June 10, 2017. They’ve partnered with the Illinois Craft Brewers’ Guild to hold a huge festival at Navy Pier from 3-7 pm. There’s a huge list of breweries that will be serving, and Sierra Nevada will be pouring beers from their Beer Camp Across the World Collaboration. Get more information and tickets to Chicago’s #BeerCamp on Tour event.
Here’s more on the awesome #BeerCamp collaboration beers they’ll be serving at the event:
- Atlantic-Style Vintage Ale brewed with Fuller’s Brewery of London, United Kingdom.
- Campout Porter featuring manuka wood and honey from our friends at Garage Project in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Dry-Hopped Barleywine-Style Ale, combining two classic barleywines from Sierra Nevada and Avery Brewing Co. of Boulder, Colorado.
- Hoppy Belgian-Style Golden, a hop-forward rendition of the golden ale style that is classically Duvel from Puurs, Belgium.
- Dry-Hopped Berliner-Style Weisse brewed with Saint Arnold Brewing Company of Houston, Texas.
- Dunkle Weisse brewed in collaboration with Ayinger Brewery of Aying, Bavaria, Germany.
- East Meets West IPA is an unfiltered, golden IPA from the pioneers of the New England style, Tree House Brewing Company in Monson, Massachusetts.
- Ginger Lager is a bright, crisp flavor bomb made with the good folks at Surly Brewing Co., Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Raspberry Sundae boasts raspberry, cocoa and vanilla in an ultra-complex beer from The Bruery in Placentia, California.
- Thai-Style Iced Tea is a nod to our globetrotting friends from Mikkeller Brewery in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- West Coast-Style DIPA is an intense Double IPA created with the hopheads at Boneyard Beer of Bend, Oregon.
- White IPA with Yuzu is a hopped-up White Ale with bright tartness from our friends at Kiuchi Brewery in Naka-shi, Ibaraki, Japan.